Re: [Evolution] Is Palmsyncing in in the latest snap?

On Wed, 2001-09-05 at 08:22, Janne Morén wrote:

I (perhaps mistakenly) though that Palm integration would be present in
the latest snapshot, but going to the Control Center, there seem to be
no conduits for Evolution. Must I do something to activate it, or has it
simply not been integrated yet?

Palm integration is coming soon, but is not yet in the snapshots or in
the beta. I understand it will be before the end of this week. SSL +
LDAP are in 0.13, but not in snapshots. I understand that too will be
remedied soon.
Luis

--
Luis Villa