Re: [Evolution] Am I alone in this bug?

Hi!

On Mit, 2001-09-05 at 16:07, Rick Ziegler wrote:
Has anyone else experienced this bug (8924)?  Does it occur with IMAP
servers other than Exchange?

You are not alone. Same thing happens here (0.13.99 CVS from yesterday).

[...]

Workaround 1: Go to another folder and then return to the INBOX.

Even this does not work here.

Workaround 2: Press ctrl-D, ctrl-U, ctrl-Y

I'll try that. :-)

How often does this happen?
100%

yep.

[...]
Only the workarounds have changed over that time.  Expunge used to work
(and still does, but only if I have deleted something.)

Again, confirmation from me. I noticed that too.

        So long,

                Kai.

--
Kai Nielsen, Berlin                            Time and again I tell
myself