[Evolution] Am I alone in this bug?

Has anyone else experienced this bug (8924)?  Does it occur with IMAP
servers other than Exchange?

IMAP folders do not get updated properly when they are in the current
view.

Steps to reproduce the problem:
1. Have an Exchange server hosting your IMAP INBOX.
2. Open your INBOX with Evolution.
3. Send yourself a mail, and then allow plenty of time for delivery.
4. Press "send / recieve" in Evolution
5. Observe the INBOX count remains the same.  The new mail has not been
detected by Evolution!
6. Repeat steps 3 & 4.
7. Observe only the first mail you sent appear in the INBOX.

Actual Results:
User is very annoyed when he sees his mail biff (gkrellm) active, but
the send recieve button in evolution fails to work.

Workaround 1: Go to another folder and then return to the INBOX.
Workaround 2: Press ctrl-D, ctrl-U, ctrl-Y

Expected Results:
New mail count (and headers) should reflect actual state of the folder
at all times after a send / receive.

How often does this happen?
100%

Additional Information:
This has been a problem for me for as long as I can remember, and I've
been using the Red Carpet snapshots for as long as they have been
available.

Only the workarounds have changed over that time.  Expunge used to work
(and still does, but only if I have deleted something.)