Re: [Evolution] Feature idea]

Motorcycle maintenance is often on my mind as well, Janne :) but I'd
still like this feature... perhaps because my maintenance doesn't
generally involve attaching bits to bikes.

Anyway, I think the warning should be on by default, but with the
standard checkbox option ("don't show this message again") to turn it
off, and of course a menu option to turn it back on.

| This message contains the word "attach[ment/ed]", but you have
| not selected any attachments.  To send this message without an
| attachment, click OK.

Ahh, it'll be nice after Evo 1.0 is out, and discussion of possible new
features becomes more relevant!  Meanwhile, as long as this one is in
bugzilla as Dan W. says, I suppose we should find it and add our
comments there so they won't be forgotten.

--Eric