Re: [Evolution] Feature idea]

Except if you are talking about motorcycle maintenance for example (a
subject that's - unfortunately - on my mind at the moment). Having a
warning popup every time I'd try to describe how I failed to attach
something properly (causing a minor disaster) would be annoying.

If this feature goes in at some point, make it configurable - and
probably off by default; I'd guess people would be confused if they got
the warning when they didn't know about the feature and didn't want to
send an attachement in the first place. By requiring people to turn it
on, they would know it will happen.