Re: [Evolution] sender/from displayed incorrectly?

The From: header is an invalid address...so this wouldn't be an Evo bug.

Jeff

On Tue, 2001-09-04 at 18:16, Urban Weber wrote:
hello
i receive quite a lot of messages generated by our webserver running
cold fusion (i know we should use php ;-)) whose sender isn't displayed
correctly. i noticed that the standard form for the "from"-field is
something like "foo bar" <foo bar com>, am i correct?

unfortunately, the emails i get apparently have an incorrect header (as
you can see below) but i found out that most other email clients can
cope with those messages

so, i don't know if this is evolution's problem, probably not

thanks
-urban

here comes the header of one of those messages...