Re: [Evolution] Contacts format has changed?

Ditto. I posted this a while agao but received no response. so I thought maybe something was weird on my machine. I ended up saving the Contacts list as VCard (highlight all by "Select All", right click and choose "Save as VCard). Make sure that the saved file has all the Contacts in it saved as VCard. I then blew away my Contacts file addressbook.db and re-imported my Contacts from  the saved VCard file.

Dunno why I had to do that.

Ujwal