[Evolution] Reading while receiving mail

Hi,

I was wondering if Evolution could have written received mail into the
mbox file made it possible to read immediately.

I receive about 300 messages everyday and have a 56k dial-up connection,
therefore I get about 100 messages every time I check it.

It doesn't hurt, though it would be cool to have such a feature.

Also, when replying (or forwarding), could the quote prefix include the
first capital letters of the sender of replied (or forwarded mail) like
this:

Enver ALTIN wrote:

EA> Something.
EA> and something.

This behaviour is widely used by old Hi!Net guys and the HiT!Net (Hi!Net
Turkey) and it's only provided by Rit Labs' The Bat mail client
(http://www.ritlabs.com/).

Keep up the great work!

--
 /\(3)                                 /              Enver ALTIN |
The integral of z squared, dz         | Please do not e-mail me   |