Re: [Evolution] Deleting tasks kills calendar in 0.16 plus Good News on Pilot
- From: Damon Chaplin <damon ximian com>
- To: DCA Information <info designchainassociates com>
- Cc: evolution ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Deleting tasks kills calendar in 0.16 plus Good News on Pilot
- Date: 28 Oct 2001 16:11:40 -0500
On Sun, 2001-10-28 at 00:37, DCA Information wrote:
I have just installed 0.16 (and in fact the entire suite of updates per
Red Carpet for Redhat 7.1) and have two observations:
1. I had 10 tasks in the task list, uploaded from my Palm Pilot. I
deleted the first two, and I got an error message saying that the
calendar part of evolution had died and I should restart evolution. So I
did. I then deleted two more tasks, and the same thing happend. I
restarted evolution, then proceeded to delete the last six tasks with no
It would be very useful if you (or anyone else) could get a stack trace
for this. I can't reproduce it so I doubt I'll be able to track it down.
Also, was this in the Tasks folder, or the TaskPad in the Calendar
folder? And how did you delete the task - with the popup menu?
And did you see the confirmation dialog, or have you turned that off?
Can anyone else reproduce it?
] [Thread Prev