[Evolution] IMAP folders unresponsive under RH7.2

I just did a clean install of RedHat 7.2, Ximian Desktop & Evolution, but
I'm using the /home from my RH7.1 install.  When I start up Evo, I can
access my tasks, calendar and contacts, but my IMAP folders won't open (I
click on the shortcuts on the left and nothing happens).

Any suggestions?

--

Ben Steeves; -- ben_steeves yahoo com -- ICQ: 15105093

"Power corrupts.  Absolute power is kind of neat."
                        -- Anonymous