[Evolution] Building evolution on slackware 8

I have slackware 8 with gnome 1.4 (not ximian gnome)
and I would like to use evolution 0.15.  Since of
course there are no RPMs for Slack, I got the source
code.  I upgraded those packages which I needed and
configure went fine.  make fails with lots of errors
about parse errors and missing header files.  I have
attached the errors.  Can anyone help me out?
Thanks,
Ben Weintraub, Portland OR