[Evolution] Mail component problems...

I have two accounts: 1 IMAP and 1 POP3. Quite frequently, evolution-mail gets stuck accessing the IMAP account with the message: "Scanning IMAP folders". It seems to be really stuck. This is especially more frequent when I access my IMAP server from home. I have to go through our company firewall that allows access through port 143. When it gets stuck, I can't seem to do anything else, even read mail from POP account that has already been dowloaded. I can't even quit out evolution cleanly since that IMAP connection is still going. I have to do a killev and restart Evolution.

What gives? I am using CVS snapshot 10/27.

Ujwal