Re: [Evolution] please test nightlies!

On Sat, 2001-10-27 at 07:31, Luis Villa wrote:
Just a friendly reminder, folks- we're going to release RC 1 on Monday
night, so we need you guys to test the nightlies as much as possible and
report the big bugs you find to make sure we don't let any last minute
horrible bugs slip in. This isn't to say that we want a flood of UI bug
reports :) Just crashers or 'my trash button doesn't work' type bugs.
But we do want those- we don't want this to be a paper bag release, and
we're relying on you guys, our testers, to make sure that isn't the
case. Thanks!
Luis (from beautiful Durham, NC)

Are there plans to test Evo against the latest gconf, oaf, and bonobo?
gconf 1.0.5+ seems to cause many bad things with Evo, but it's the
latest "stable" release...

Dan