Re: [Evolution] Deleted and Moved message display

Actually, it is still occurring in this version. (2001.10.25.15.53)
which I just installed an hour ago.

On Thu, 2001-10-25 at 18:53, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
    The separate window thing is already fixed and has been for a week or 2
    now.

    Jeff

    On Thu, 2001-10-25 at 18:30, Ron Hauptfleisch wrote:
    > On Tue, 2001-10-23 at 18:21, NotZed wrote:
    >     >
    >     >
    >     > --=-Qw0qiGyjGyYI/RMhnZZf
    >     >
    >     > I really like Evolution except for a couple of annoying (and I hope only
    >     > temporary) behaviors.
    >     >
    >     > I hate the strikethrough display.  I like to read messages in my inbox
    >     > and after I read each message I either delete it or move it to a stored
    >     > folder.  When I do this with Evolution I get a strikethrough.  The
    >     > proper behavior would be to delete the message from the display and
    >     > advance to the the next message.
    >     >
    >     > I have also tried the "Hide Deleted Messages".  This doesn't work
    >     > either.  Everytime I delete the message I am currently reading it
    >     > appears to proceed to the next message, but nothing displays.
    >
    >     Huh, what do you mean?
    >

    >     Are you reading using a separate window?
    > yup
    >

    >     > Hopefully this will be fixed soon.
    >     > ron
    >     >
    >     > ________________________________________________________________________
    >     > Ron Hauptfleisch
    >     > hops pobox com
    >     >
    >     >
    >     >
    >     > --=-Qw0qiGyjGyYI/RMhnZZf
    >     >
    >     > <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 TRANSITIONAL//EN">
    >     > <HTML>
    >     > <HEAD>
    >     >   <META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; CHARSET=UTF-8">
    >     >   <META NAME="GENERATOR" CONTENT="GtkHTML/0.15.99">
    >     > </HEAD>
    >     > <BODY>
    >     > I really like Evolution except for a couple of annoying (and I hope only temporary) behaviors.
    >     > <BR>
    >     >
    >     > <BR>
    >     > I hate the strikethrough display.&nbsp; I like to read messages in my inbox and after I read each
message I either delete it or move it to a stored folder.&nbsp; When I do this with Evolution I get a
strikethrough.&nbsp; The proper behavior would be to delete the message from the display and advance to the
the next message.