Re: [Evolution] Deleted and Moved message display

The separate window thing is already fixed and has been for a week or 2
now.

Jeff

On Thu, 2001-10-25 at 18:30, Ron Hauptfleisch wrote:
On Tue, 2001-10-23 at 18:21, NotZed wrote:

    > --=-Qw0qiGyjGyYI/RMhnZZf
    >
    > I really like Evolution except for a couple of annoying (and I hope only
    > temporary) behaviors.
    >
    > I hate the strikethrough display.  I like to read messages in my inbox
    > and after I read each message I either delete it or move it to a stored
    > folder.  When I do this with Evolution I get a strikethrough.  The
    > proper behavior would be to delete the message from the display and
    > advance to the the next message.
    >
    > I have also tried the "Hide Deleted Messages".  This doesn't work
    > either.  Everytime I delete the message I am currently reading it
    > appears to proceed to the next message, but nothing displays.

    Huh, what do you mean?

    Are you reading using a separate window?
yup

    > Hopefully this will be fixed soon.
    > ron

    > Ron Hauptfleisch
    > hops pobox com
    >

    > --=-Qw0qiGyjGyYI/RMhnZZf
    >
    > <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 TRANSITIONAL//EN">
    > <HTML>
    > <HEAD>
    >   <META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; CHARSET=UTF-8">
    >   <META NAME="GENERATOR" CONTENT="GtkHTML/0.15.99">
    > </HEAD>
    > <BODY>
    > I really like Evolution except for a couple of annoying (and I hope only temporary) behaviors.
    > <BR>
    >
    > <BR>
    > I hate the strikethrough display.&nbsp; I like to read messages in my inbox and after I read each
message I either delete it or move it to a stored folder.&nbsp; When I do this with Evolution I get a
strikethrough.&nbsp; The proper behavior would be to delete the message from the display and advance to the
the next message.