Re: [Evolution] Talking to an Exchange LDAP server

I had a similar issue. I deleted all my contact sources and then added
mine it. It seemed to be ok, more or less after that. Lemme know if
auto-complete from that server works too, mine is only working half way,
and I'd like to track it down so I can dump outlook 2k already.