Re: [Evolution] Lost Contacts

Rh7.1 I had similar experience. Went back to the evolution on the gnome
desktop channel (seems like a lot of broken stuff in the last few snaps)
and contacts was blank. A sub-folder of contacts did show OK but the
main contacts folder was blank. I went back to snap 200110181519 ( a
version I particularly enjoyed) and contacts is OK. John