Re: [Evolution] Buttons disappear

You guys aren't the only one; the bug in teh bugzilla has been reopened.
Luis

Not only have the buttons disappeared, so have the menu options that
went along with them.  Luckily, right clicking on messages allows
replying (BTW, the "reply to list" is great), and the file->new allows
for creating a new message. Phew!

Just downloaded the mess of recent updates to Ximian Gnome and I really
like the improvements, especially to the control center (though
"Internet Sharing" is missing an icon).

Can't wait for the subscription for the super fast connection.  When I
upgrade to RH7.2, it sure would be nice to get those 300K downloads
again.... ;)