Re: [Evolution] Buttons disappear

You guys aren't the only one; the bug in teh bugzilla has been reopened.
Luis

On Thu, 2001-10-25 at 00:12, Scott Mewett wrote:
I just noticed this a well.
It seems to have appeared in the snapshot from today.
I'm using evolution-0.16.99-snap.ximian.200110240757.

Thanks
Scott

Chris Holly wrote:

Hi there,

    Evo is the best! By sending this message, I hope only to help make it
the best possible program when it comes out in 1.0.
    When I change folders, other than the folder Evo opens into initially,
the button bars disappear.

    Otherwise, Evo good.