RE: [Evolution] IMAP Trash folder?

On Wed, 2001-10-24 at 09:50, Eric Lambart wrote:
10/24/2001 9:03:59 AM, Mike Sangrey <msangrey bluefelthat org> wrote:

How about instead of "Trash" it's called "vTrash"?

Sometime in the future (after 1.0) you could enable the user to choose
either a "Trash folder" or a "vTrash folder".

Yeah, I seriously think the best (and SAFEST) interim solution should indicate _somehow_ that it is a
vFolder.

I like your idea, but wouldn't it be more a lot more consistent to simply put it in the vFolder tree?
Someone might think
"vTrash" was a typo; but if it was listed separately from all the other (real) folders, new users would
realize something
was up and probably learn about vFolders in the process... and, we wouldn't have a vFolder sneakily hiding
amonst the
real folders--which just doesn't seem right to me.

I seem to recall adding a feature request a long time ago that the
icons used to indicate VFolders would be different from the IMAP
and local mail folders.  Personally, I think this would provide
a big boost in clarity of understanding for users.  Come to thing
of it, since a user can have both a POP account and an IMAP account
set up, showing different icons for local and remote (IMAP) folders
would be useful, too.

        Miles