Re: [Evolution] Per-folder feature idea (that would just happen to fit me perfectly :-)

On Tue, 2001-10-23 at 20:07, Adam Warner wrote:

The solution is elegant: PER-FOLDER DEFAULT EMAIL ADDRESSES. For example
if I am in the folder "evolution" and either post or reply to a new
message my lists consulting net nz email address could be set as the
default. A good place for the selection item could be a right mouse
click on a particular folder called "Default Account..."

This is actually in KMail.  KMail has a concept called "identities" and
you can associate a default identity with a folder.  You can also
associate a default posting address with each folder, so you can, for
example, right click a folder and post to the default list for that
address.  It works fairly well.

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts ewilts org