Re: [Evolution] Per-folder feature idea (that would just happen to fit me perfectly :-)

On Wed, 2001-10-24 at 15:10, Dan Hensley wrote:
This feature has been requested on the list before, but I'm not sure if
there's a request in bugzilla.  Maybe one of the Ximian people can chime
in.  If it's not there, it's worth adding, because I think it would be
nice as well.

Thanks for all the replies. I get the point about no wishlists for 1.0.
If it's not on bugzilla I'll look into adding it to the database.

I've realised it could be even better: why not per-folder default To (or
CC) addresses as well. For example, if you click on the "evolution"
folder and then click "New Message" your correct "From" address would be
filled out and the correct "To" mailing list address as well!

This could also be useful for non-mailing list corresponence (e.g. say
you (automatically) file Bob's emails in the folder "Bob". If you
clicked on that folder then any "New Message" would be sent to Bob).

Thanks for the info Rich that this was a feature in Mutt.

Regards,
Adam