Re: [Evolution] IMAP Trash folder?

Hmmm... so maybe there should be:

a) a clear indication that Trash is not a real folder.  I only discovered it when it was too late and my
messages were
gone.  Displaying "Trash (vFolder)" in the folder bar would make sense to me.  Although, to be consistent,
Trash should
probably be grouped separately with the other vFolders.  Listing it with the real folders is deceiving.

b) a warning when expunging a "normal" folder that all deleted messages will also be expunged from the Trash
(v)Folder.  I forget the text of the current warning but I don't believe it makes that clear.  I could be
wrong.
Unfortunately I'm stuck using Windows (and therefore not Evolution) at the moment =(

Seriously, folks... people switching to Evo from another MUA will probably have never even heard of vFolders,
and
even if they figure out what they are, they certainly won't guess that the Trash is one.  I'm sure I won't be
the only one
that tries to recover a vital message from the Trash, only to find it gone forever.  At least in my case
losing my mail didn't
cost me money, my job, or anything of the sort, but I was still... um, shall we say, a little upset.

--Eric