Re: [Evolution] IMAP Trash folder?

10/23/2001 4:56:20 PM, "Zot O'Connor" <zot zotconsulting com> wrote:

This was not meant as flame blait.  I am shocked the evo would do this,
unless other clients are doing this.

I have not seen a client do this behavior, I thought most POP client did
a local move to Trash (like a IMAP move).

Most POP clients do.  I sure wish Evo did it this way.  vFolders may have some use to some people, but Trash
doesn't
seem like a good one to me.  I find it really annoying to lose my messages permanently when I expunge the
source
mailbox; they should remain in the Trash until I expunge/empty that, too.

But I'm afraid that's probably written in stone and so there's no use complaining any more; you seem to have
touched a
nerve already =)

As long as the rest of Evo continues to make sense and work fairly well, I think I'll stick with it.  Perhaps
after a couple
of years of using Evo the Trash system will make sense to me and I'll be annoyed by anyone doing it the
"normal"
way....

--Eric