Re: [Evolution] Buying Ximian

Ximian will soon be releasing Red Carpet Express.  RC Express is $9.95
per month and will have significantly increased download speeds.  You
can read the press release that is linked below.

http://www.ximian.com/about_us/press_center/press_releases/red_carpet_services.html

--
Pete Goodall
  Support Tech