Re: [Evolution] pilot sync and address book

I would definitely recommend upgrading to the latest Evolution (Beta 5 I
believe).  Also, I'll give you a link to our article on getting your
Palm device to sync with Evolution.  That way you can check to make sure
that everything is setup correctly.

http://support.ximian.com/cgi-bin/ximian.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_refno=010716-000009

If you have additional questions you can contact us at
evolution ximian com

--
Pete Goodall
  Support Tech