Re: [Evolution] m505 with Evo (or coldsync with evo)

On Sat, 2001-10-20 at 16:53, Manuel Borchers wrote:
Hi everyone!

I just got the snapshots to work (used 0702 since then) and now I'm
looking for a way to get my m505 to work.

pilot-link isn't supporting the m505 at the moment, so I'm using
coldsync. So my question is, has anyone tried to make evo and coldsync
"friends"? ;-)

Nope.  The main barrier right now is the evo sits on top of gnome-pilot
which uses pilot-link.  I believe support for the m505 is going in to
the pilot-link cvs although i can't be positive.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com