Re: [Evolution] Evolution and Pilot Synching

On Tue, 2001-10-16 at 10:27, Chris Ford wrote:
I have a slightly off topic question that I bet you all can help with.
I finally broke down and bought a USB Handspring Visor, and would like
to be able to synch it with Evolution.  When I go to the control Center
to set it up, it asks wht tyoe it is and what port it should use.  It
has all the serial ports and /dev/pilot which doesn't exist.  What do I
need to install to create the character special device /dev/pilot so
that I can get this to work.  Thanks in advance.

/dev/pilot is usually just a symlink to the actual pilot device.  You
should be able to type in other devices explicitly.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com