[Evolution] Problem with old folder

Hi...
This is my problem...I had a folder called "Banco Edwards"...but i
deleted it...and when i start evo...it says "evolution-shell-WARNING **:
No folder metadata in /home/jst/evolution/local/Banco... ignoring" and
it created the "Banco" folder..so i thought it was something about the
config files...so i deleted the config folder, the "Banco" folder, in
the local folder and the config.xmldb file....then i started evo and it
said the same thing and it created the "Banco" Folder again...

How can i fix this?....thank u...
--
Jorge Salinas
jst ing puc cl