[Evolution] Problems with GnomeCard importer

Hi!

I've justt been trying to import my address book from GomeCard and I've
noticed two problems.

The first one is that the importer doesn't seem to find my
GnomeCard.gcrd file (in ~/.gnome/), when I'm trying to "import data and
settings from older programs". I have to specify the file manually.

The other problem is that all the addresses are getting lost (or at
least evolution won't display them) when I'm importing the GnomeCard
file. I can find the addresses in addressbook.db though, it's just that
evolution won't display them.

The file I'm trying to import looks something like this:

BEGIN:VCARD
FN:John Doe
N:Doe;John
REV:2001-10-21T22:47:22
ADR;HOME:;;The Street;The City;;12345;Sweden
END:VCARD

And in addressbook.db I can find:

BEGIN:VCARD
X-EVOLUTION-FILE-AS:Doe, John
FN:John Doe
N:Doe;John
ADR;HOME:;;The Street;The City;;12345;Sweden

(...)

I'm using evolution-0.16.99-snap.ximian.200110181519 on a Red Hat 7.1
system.

/ Mattias