[Evolution] Problem with mail account not showing up in folder list

I just created a POP account in mail settings which doesn't want to show
in the folder list even after restarting evolution or even after
oaf-slay; killev.

I always had that problem but exiting evo generally would have fixed it.
But now it doesn't even want to show in the folder list.

Any ideas what's happening ?

I am running 0.15.99 2001.10.09. I have few time upgraded to Beta 16 and
downgraded later on. So that could be an issue.

Pascal