Re: [Evolution] Sync'ing Palm Addresses with Evolution

On Thu, 2001-10-18 at 15:29, Janus Christensen wrote:
On Thu, 2001-10-18 at 14:09, Luis Villa wrote:
Does bug-buddy give you a stack trace for the crash? If so, could you
attach it? I'm fairly sure it's a known bug, but I'd like to make sure.

This is in bugzilla as bug #10164, which has been the subject of
discussion here at Ximian this morning.  We have good reason to believe
that this is already fixed in CVS, but we are still working on
confirming that it works properly in all cases.

-JT