Re: [Evolution] IMAP unread counts

On Thu, 2001-10-18 at 02:32, NotZed wrote:
We just dont know why this happens with some servers, we've tested heavily
here with a couple of different servers and it works 100%, every time.

I can provide someone with access to a certified buggy server if need
be. Any log files that'd be helpful? Version numbers?

Heh - I notice my bug report now has an annotation about not being able
to find the original that it's a duplicate of. I don't feel so bad about
not finding it myself now. :)

Thanks,
Mike.