Re: [Evolution] on vfolders

As a workaround to your vFolder ordering problem you can do what I do:
actually use the shortcut bar. :)

Ordering icons on the shortcut bar works wonderfully, and if you choose
to display small icons, you can fit plenty on one screen.  In addition,
you can further sort your vfolders into the shortcut bars "groups".