[Evolution] Evo Crashing and Setup again

The latest snapshot of Evo has been crashing constantly on me. I had
been cursing myself for updating. Finally after a crash this morning,
and having to do the "killev" yet again, I started it up and the program
started as if being run for the first time, despite my Evo folder being
present. I decided to go through the process, I had nothing to loose,
and so far it has been up for a whole hour now without a crashing.
My suggestion to those having problems might be to try a reinstall as I
was forced to.
--
Robert Sean Hartnett
phone 603-498-0003