[Evolution] Suggestions & bugs

Hi,

here comes my suggestions:

1)
I'm using threaded view and also I want to have the newest thread (or
single mail) on the top of the folder. It's almost OK in beta5 with one
exception: the mails in the thread are also sorted with the newest on
the top. I want the sorting of that type you get on
http://lists.gnome.org/archives/<some-mailing-list> displayed by thread.
Also something like expand-all and collapse-all threads command would be nice.

2)
I have two IMAP servers and want to check all folders of these servers
for new mail (on both I'm using procmail).
Evo shows me that I have XX new mails and a moment later one of the
folders with new mails is displayed like the folder without anything
new. When I go to this folder there are those new mails. :-))

3)
I'm experiencing (very often) mail component crashes. It looks like
problem with downloading the list of new mails and meanwhile arriving
new mail to folder. Other way the combination of these two actions looks
strange. I don't experience crash normally, only when I change folder.
Say me how to report something like 'strace' :-))

4)
It could be nice if I would be able to change the order of accounts
and/or to disable displaying of account, e.g. Local Folders, VFolders,
Other Contacts (I don't use these ones)

5)
I also have problem with mail in HTML and ZIP attachment. The attachment
is not shown in Evo. The attachment is OK as I can see in mutt. I will
send the problematic mail to this mailing list soon.

Thanks,

Jan "Pogo" Mynarik