[Evolution] Switching to Calendar view causes Evo to hang, burning 100% CPU

This happens every time I try to switch to the Calendar view (using CVS
from this morning).  The last thing the calendar component displays is
this:

Message: Successfully registered
`OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_ControlFactory'
Message: Successfully registered
`OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_ShellComponent'
Message: Successfully registered
`OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_iTip_ControlFactory'
Message: Successfully registered
`OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Tasks_ControlFactory'
Message: Successfully registered
`OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_CompEditorFactory_Factory'
Updating date navigator selection
Updating date navigator selection
In gnome_calendar_on_date_navigator_date_range_changed
In gnome_calendar_on_date_navigator_date_range_changed

Anyone else seeing this?

Dan

P.S.  In general, the latest CVS seems to be in pretty bad shape.  I'm
getting 100% CPU on subsequent mail checks, mail not being sent, and
other strange things.  This is just a warning to those thinking of
updating--I'd wait a few days.