[Evolution] Latest CVS version freezing a lot

I just sucked down the latest bleeding edges version from CVS. The printing problem is gone, but Evolution freezes up on me very often. I have to do killev to get out. It happened twice when I was composing a message. There is no error message. I don't know if there is a pattern, but it looked like it was doing a mail check on my IMAP account when this happened.

Ujwal