[Evolution] Bug: SSL POP3, leave messages on server option

Sorry for the repost... a few typos made the original post hard to understand...
Evo: 0.15.99

  I'm using the "leave messages on server" option with a POP3 account, and it worked fine until I enabled the SSL option.  Evo can retrieve the mail fine, however, it retrieves all the messages on the server every time it checks mail regardless of whether they've already been read/downloaded or not
. This means I end up with multiple copies of each message. For some reason, enabling the SSL option makes Evo blind to what it has already read and downloaded.
   When I turn off the SSL option, it goes back to working fine, it only downloading new messages and not messages I've already downloaded.  Anyone else hit this problem?