Re: [Evolution] Evolution MIME types

On this subject, the new control center has both a "File Types and
Programs" and a "Mime Types" that are overlapping ('Application/pdf'
exists in both for example). Which one is the "real" one - and shouldn't
the other one disappear? It's confusing enough for me; I can't imagine
the anguish of a new user when he or she is confronted with this...