Re: [Evolution] OT: small wishlist for next Ximian Gnome release

I also would like to see a new Ximian Abiword. The current version has
problems importing RTF that the newer version from abisource (0.9.4.1)
seems to have fixed, but it crashes a lot maybe because it's not
Ximianed. I also noticed that red carpet now wants to "upgrade" me back
to the Ximian version. Is a Ximian version always considered an upgrade
regardless of the actual software package version?

Is there a general Ximian mailing list for this kind of subject?

Thanks, John