[Evolution] mail folder not really deleted.

hi,

Since I've started launching evolution through the command line:
[kwg lewis kwg]$ killev ; oaf-slay ; evolution

I noticed a little oddity since deleting a local mail folder ("zope")
thru the "Delete" entry of the popup menu in the folderbar.

I got the following:
evolution-shell-WARNING **: No folder metadata in
/home/kwg/evolution/local/zope... ignoring

Which is confusing, and definitely a bug, seeing as I thought I deleted
the "zope" mail folder.

Once again, this was with last night's Evolution (cvs.2001.10.05.08.08).

k.