[Evolution] 2 question: selecting servers; replying to sender

I have two questions:
1) I would like to select mail folders to subscribe to, but when I click
on Tools -> Subscribe to folders -> Show folders from server, no servers
appear in the drop down. This is really weird, because it does the right
thing at work, but not at home. Anyone know what to do?
2) When replying to messages on some mailling lists, there seems to be
no way to reply ONLY to the sender and not to the list. The best example
is seawolf-list redhat com  I think the difference is that that list
sets reply-to to seawolf-list redhat com  There is no way on that list
to reply just to the person who wrote the message. Or is there?

(I'm running 0.15 on RedHat 7.1 i386.)
Thanks.
Stuart Luppescu         -=-=-  University of Chicago
ÂÃÊ ÂÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÂÃÃÃ(EUC)  -=-=-  s-luppescu uchicago edu
http://www.consortium-chicago.org/people/sl/sl.html
PGP public key: www.consortium-chicago.org/people/sl/pubkey.asc
       ICQ #21172047  AIM: psycho7070