[Evolution] That's it! (was: Cannot initialize the ... Shell)

I was having a similar problem starting evolution. After
consulting bug #6479 and noticing that people were solving the problem
with fixes to libnspr4.so I began to investigate.

Thank you.  There is a bug with the Debian packages -- libnspr4 is not
a dependency of evolution, as I guess it should be.  I installed
libnspr4 and evolution works again.  Woo hoo!

Thanks again.

Matt