Re: [Evolution] New problems with 0.15 and IMAP

On Fri, 2001-10-05 at 20:35, Julia A. Case wrote:
On Fri, 2001-10-05 at 03:17, Mikael Wahlberg wrote:
And from time to time, Evo sort of freezes when I am reading an IMAP
folder.

I was begining to think I was the only one seeing this (I saw it in both
beta 4 and beta 5)  it seems that during IMAP scans at the end it just
hangs (CPU usage goes to MAX and stays there for a period of time)

Are you using sslwrap with IMAP?  I have huge troubles with IMAP as soon
as I turn on ssl, and few without; something to do with the ssl stream
handling.  Maybe.

~C.

--
$a="printf.net"; Chris Ball | chris void $a | www.$a | finger: chris $a