Re: [Evolution] feature requests + question

On Thu, 2001-10-04 at 15:26, Bognar Attila wrote:

2. If the "displayed" field is empty, then the To: field should not be
"<somebody somwhere com>", but simply "somebody somewhere com"

Agreed.

3. When composing messages, put in to To: field the names and address
that will appear in the mail, not the name of the recipient (one thing I
dislike very much in outlook is that it is not possible to see the email
of the sender)

Very very true.  It bugs me a lot too, although I know people who like
it better.  It would be nice to have an option for either style.

Richard.
--
Richard Bellavance                     Cognicase I.S.P.
                                       Phone:  (514) 732-8000 #4153