RE: [Evolution] Filters on IMAP

On Tue, 2001-10-02 at 10:49, Thomas Mailund wrote:

that turns out not to be the case. I've tried creating a filter that
moves mails to one of my local folders, and I can both apply the filter
and make it work on new emails. Since I can both move mails between IMAP
folders, *and* apply filters to IMAP folders, I think I should be able
to combine the two and have filters that moves mails between IMAP
folders, right?

just an update on this. I've found out that by first creating a filter
to move mails from an IMAP folder to a local folder, and then *updating*
the filter to move the mail to another IMAP folder works, it is just
selecting the IMAP folder in the first try that doesn't seem to work for
me.

        /mailund

--
I didn't claw my way to the top of the food chain to eat vegetables!