[Evolution] Mail recipient editing weirdness

Has anybody this problem:

I'm replying to a mail, but I want to change the recipient (who's in my
addressbook). I try to delete the name, but as I delete, the dialogue
keeps filling in the original recipient again. The only way to do this
is to mark the recipient using the mouse, then deleting it all at once.
Strange and annoying.

--
Trust the Computer. The Computer is your friend.

Mr. Jan Morén                          Dept. of Cognitive Science
Tel. +46-046 222 8588                  Kungshuset, Lund
Fax. +46-046 222 9758                  S-222 22 Lund, Sweden