Re: [Evolution] Executable signature

you could do it using named pipes, but otherwise no this feature isn't
implemented yet.  There's already a bug report for it so dont
submit another one.

Hi list,

I'm migrating from KMail to Evolution, so far so good. however there is
one feture in KMail that I dearly miss, it's the ability to use an
executable for my signature. I notice that I couldn't do this in
Evolution. Is this true? Or has anyone know any work-around?

Victor Hadianto
(no more quotes, the novelty has worn off)