Re: [Evolution] Smaller Evolution

Luckily, I haven't run into a bug in ages, just some "missing feature" stuff.  Probably since I pretty much only use this for email and home contacts.  My schedule and syncing with my Palm are on my work computer which is Outlook.  If I run into a bug, I'll recompile with the default of -g before submitting a bug report.